Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Art-O-Matic Space Chosen



I found a very nice space at Artomatic with some lovely guys. I will be in room 6R01 red on the column in the middle of the room. I am hoping to display my DIGEST series (pictured here). Half of the series is currently at DCCA, but will be free as of April10th. The others are in my studio, but I have entered them into a Philly show. So, I am in a holding pattern to see if I am, indeed, displaying DIGEST. If not, I'm sure I will come up with something

I am also going to teach a workshop at Artomatic on making coiled paper baskets on May 13th from 3:30-4:00. It should be a fun time, bring you paper and staplers and learn how!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Artomatic. It is Community Art in the TRUE sense of the word. Thanks to everyone who makes it happen.

No comments: