Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fort Collins, Colorado here I come!



Our family will be moving this Summer to Fort Collins, Colorado. (This picture, by photographer Jason Kosena typifies Old Town Fort Collins.) I am so happy. I grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah and I was born in Mountain Home, Idaho. So, Fort Collins is really like going home for me. The West is so inspirational, who can know where my art will be inspired to go?

I will still be represented in the Washington DC area by Heineman-Myers Contemporary Art Gallery, so my work will still be on the DC area radar.

In the mean time, anyone looking for a house? You can check out our home and more details at his link: 6kridge.blogspot.com

Thanks to everyone who has supported my work and inspired my art. Especially the good citizens of Greenbelt, Maryland. I will miss this little town very much.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hi Elizabeth!

It's Vicki from St. Andrews, I came looking for your blog because I realized I hadn't seen you guys in several months. I was hoping all was well with you and it looks like it is! Best of luck with the move, if you get a chance before you go, come and see us!

Peace,

Vicki