Monday, November 10, 2008

Co/Modify Opening


I will be flying from my new home of Fort Collins back to Washington DC for the opening of my Solo show, Co/Modify at the "Harmony Hall Arts Center in Fort Washington, Maryland. This show will feature both vessels and wall works created before my departure to the wild west. I will also be teaching a free basketry workshop on Saturday November 15th from 2-3:30 before the opening. The show will be on display from Saturday, Nov. 15 - Saturday, Jan. 10. Opening Reception: Saturday, Nov 15, 4-6 pm

Hope to see many old friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, my name is Kurt and I am the lead editor at WebUrbanist. We have recently been contacted about potentially bringing together a group of artists and designers who work with trash and recycled materials for a festival in Dubai that would run from the middle of January through February 2009. I would act as organizer/coordinator were this to go through. I am writing to inquire whether you might be interested in participating in such an event. Travel expenses, food and lodgings would be paid for. You would be expected to bring a number of pieces (5 to 10 most likely) and/or create some additional work at the festival potentially if you wish. Again, this is just an preliminary inquiry but do let me know if this possibility sounds like something you would be interested in. Contact me at your convenience: weburbanist [at] gmaile [dot] com