Thursday, April 22, 2010

FRONT RANGE COMMUNITY COLLEGE ART SHOW













During my Graduate Program at MICA, I earned Americorps credits to take college classes. Needless to say, right after that experience, the last thing I wanted to do was go back to school. But...a few years have passed and now I am enjoying taking classes to learn new skills just for fun. It is strange to not worry about a grade and I can't say I am doing great job blowing things off, I guess I love to learn new things. Anyway, during the past year I have been attending classes at Front Range Community College. I entered my first jewelry project into the student show and it was juried in!! THis piece, called "Tangled Necklace" is made out of sterling silver. The show will be up at Student center at The Fort Collins Campus of FRCC until May 4th.

No comments: