Saturday, April 14, 2007

More Artomatic Finds


















More images from Artomatic Opening night.....first What Artomatic photo montage would be complete without a shout out to Mr. Tim Tate. What can I say? The man is unstopable. Shows, a successful Glass School, and besides that, he is really nice. I really liked this piece this for its #4077 look.

Next, Sondra Arkins copper and wire boxes. VERY different from the wildly vivid pieces on the opposite wall. Her and Ellen Weiss' work go so well together, I just want to move into their space.

Don't miss the monster adoption room. This guy is up for adoption along with a dozen other characters made by Sara Cronan using old socks and other recycled textiles. I bet they all find good homes by the shows end.

I also liked this piece by Jeanne Garant. The orbs in the middle of this painting are really great, organic and similar in shape and almost floating above the painting. Terriffic.

No comments: